An easy chicken macaroni salad. I have to say this is the best macaroni salad ever! Delicious! Recipe courtesy of Kenyan Recipes
- 2 cups uncooked macaroni pasta
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup nestle cream/table cream
- 2 tbs onion, chopped
- 1 cup cooked chicken breast shredded
- 1/3 cup carrots chopped, cooked
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese,cubed
- 3/4 cup pineapple tidbits
- 2-1/2 tbs condensed milk
- 1 tbs pickle relish, chopped
- In a medium pot with boiling salted water cooked macaroni until al dente.
- Drain and rinse under cold water.
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together until well combined.
- Refrigerate for several hours before serving. Enjoy!