This recipe is both very healthy and delicious.It strives to be both sweet and savory and a protein powerhouse.
- About 450 gms Bonesless chicken
- 500ml plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup ground cashew nuts
- 1 teaspoon cardamon
- 1 teaspoon ground corriander
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Cut boneless chicken into 1" chunks.
- Combine with 1/4 cup yogurt, 1/4 cup ground cashews, and a teaspoon each ground cardamom, ground coriander, minced ginger, and minced garlic.
- Marinade for at least 45 minutes
- Remove from the marinade, and oven grill until it's brown and cooked through.
- Mix 1 cup yogurt with 1 teaspoon minced garlic and some lemon juice, salt, and pepper to make the Sauce
- Serve the chicken with the Sauce and enjoy