Appetizing recipe courtesy of Food Recipes Kenya. You can Follow them on Facebook by Liking their Page
- Boneless chicken cut into cubes
- 1big Onions cut into cubes
- 4cloves Garlic fine chopped
- Handful Snow peas cubbed
- Soy sauce 2 table spoon
- 2 table spoon corn flour
- Table salt
- Black pepper
- 1 table spoon tomato paste
- 1 table spoon brown sugar
- 1 table spoon white vinegar.
- Marinate the chicken with soy sauce,corn flour, salt,pepper and sugar.
- Refrigerate for 30min then heat 3 table spoon of oil in a pan until very hot
- Add the chicken and cook till its cooked add the onions then garlic and cook for some time then add the tomato paste and mix well.
- Add some stock , water or pineapple juice then mix well allow to cook.
- Add the snowpeas and greenpepper (optional ) season it and allow to cook for 3 min under low heat till the peas cook then serve.