Recipe courtesy of Food Recipes Kenya
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 3 finely chopped garlic
- One table spoon chopped leeks
- 100g blanched sweet corn
- 100g blanched cubbed carrots
- 100g blanched cubbed french beans
- 1 table spoon dark soy sauce
- Fry the onions then add garlic and the leaks then fry for a while.
- Add the corn, carrots and french beans then cook for a minute.
- Add the soy sauce and stir for a while then add the rice and mix well
- Correct the seasoning if need be and enjoy..