Easy to Prepare, Sweet to Eat. Recipe Courtesy of Pinky's Kitchen
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 3 chillies
- Boil potatoes in salt.( I split 2 or 3 chillies and 3 cloves of garlic and throw them in the water to give it some flavour)
- When the potatoes are done, remove the chillies and mash. Garlic mixes well so you don't have to remove them
- Shape the mashed potatoes into desirable shapes and sizes
- Put some flour in a plate, add some salt and mixed spices.
- Dust the potatoes with flour, dip in beaten eggs then coat with breadcrumbs. You can let them sit in the fridge for an hour or two so that the breadcrumbs don't shed when deep frying
- Deep fry and enjoy with pinkys hot and sweet sauce.