Very nutritious and healthy stew that can give you a perfect start for your day. Can be served with Cpatai or other staples. Recipe courtesy of Tamu Tamu Recipes
- 2 cups boiled kidney beans
- 1 kg pumpkin/small butternut (chopped)
- 1 bunch spring onions (chopped)
- 1 red red pepper (chopped)
- 1 bunch fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon RoycoMchuzi Mix
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 2 tomatoes (chopped)
- Heat the cooking oil. Add the chopped spring onions, fry on low heat till soft.
- Add the Royco Mchuzi Mix and fry for a minute. Add the chopped tomatoes, capsicum and cook till soft.
- Add the beans and pumpkin, cover and let it cook for five minutes.
- Add salt, water, bring it to the boil and simmer for 20 minutes then add the chopped parsley.
- Serve with chapatis or other staples.